What it Does:
- Tracks vibration, temperature & run-time hours 24/7/365
- Checks every five minutes & alarms if equipment is outside normal operating conditions
- Stores data once per hour & on alarm for 30 days. Stores the weekly average, minimum & maximum up to 5 years.
- Diagnose machine faults with vibration tools
- Rated for any industrial environment. IP67 water & dust resistant. Intrinsically Safe with a 3 year battery life (use dependent).
- Sync data via Bluetooth Smart enabled smartphones and tablets.
How It Works
- ACTIVATE – The i-ALERT®s are light activated by removing the sticker. i-ALERT® begins wirelessly broadcasting once activated.
- AUTO CONFIGURATION – i-ALERT® 2 averages the vibration over 25 hours of run-time and sets the alarm levels to 2 x average (0.2ips minimum). Temperature alarm default to 80°C (176°F)
- MANUAL CONFIGURATION – User manually sets the alarm thresholds via the i-ALERT® mobile application.
- MONITOR – i-ALERT® checks every 5 minutes. If two consecutive readings are above alarm threshold the i-ALERT® will go into alarm.Now available as a factory option on ITT Gould’s pumps.Can also be purchased as a spare part and installed on existing ITT Gould’s pumps or any type of rotating equipment operating above 600RPM
Product videos available at: http://www.ittproservices.com/aftermarket-products/monitoring/i-alert2-condition-monitor
Product Brochure can be downloaded here: i-ALERT2_brochure
Application Guide can be downloaded here: i-ALERT2-Application-Guide