Building on over 160 years of Goulds Pumps experience, ITT PRO Services provides replacement parts, repair and upgrade services, reliability and maintenance programs, and asset management assistance to customers with the goals of extending equipment life, reducing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), and increasing plant output. PRO Services includes ProSmart wireless predictive monitoring and PumpSmart variable speed drive systems.
ITT PRO Services can be deployed as stand-alone or integrated solutions. It all depends on the needs of your company. Depending on the issues and level of service needed, ITT PRO Services will tailor solutions that will:
- Level 1: Maintain like New – keep your equipment in like new condition
- Level 2: Analysis for Improvement – provide data and information that empower customers to improve equipment reliability and reduce cost
- Level 3: Implementation Solutions – deliver plant & equipment optimization
Repairs and Upgrades
PRO Services helps customers develop effective maintenance and asset management programs to lower maintenance costs, improve uptime, reduce inventory costs and extend equipment life. They offer an economical alternative to high maintenance costs.
They repair and recondition ALL brands of pumps and rotating equipment, restoring them to original specifications. No need to source different product specialists depending on the equipment needing repair. One call takes care of your service headaches.
They’re highly experienced team in our worldwide network of service centers provide:
- Quality service alternatives (repair, rebuild, or re-engineer)
- Repair to OEM standards
- Engineered Upgrades: We turn old, obsolete, outdated or inefficient pump into like new condition, rebuilt to current specifications.
- Engineered drop-in replacements
- Hydraulic re-rates to operate pumps at the customer’s required setting
- Upgrade pumps to the latest API standard editions
- Equipment inspection and recommendation to return to like-new condition or improvement using the latest state-of-the-art techniques and instrumentation
- Scheduled maintenance and plant shutdowns (parts, manpower and complete turnkey support)
Emergency Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Installation & Commissioning, Labor when you need it: Push/ Pull equipment.
ITT PRO Services’ Field Service engineers and technicians are experienced with servicing all types of pumps and rotating equipment. Customers utilize Field Services for installation & commissioning, troubleshooting, and field repairs of pumps, pumping systems and other pieces of rotating equipment.
PRO Services Field engineers and technicians utilize state-of-the-art techniques and equipment to provide the highest level of service in the industry.
- Technical Expertise
- Factory Trained Service Personnel
- Fast Turnaround
- Emergency Service – 24 hours/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year
- Safety Certified
Rotating Equipment Repairs
ITT PRO Services Centers are equipped and trained to perform all of your industrial repairs. Their ISO 9001 Certified PRO Services Centers have the experience and expertise not only to repair your equipment but offer upgrades, resulting in extended run times and reduced costs to our customers. The goal at PRO Services is to reduce the cost of ownership, improve reliability, and increase profitability for our customers – “Extend Equipment Life.”
PRO Repair technicians repair ALL brands of pumps and rotating equipment:
- Barrel Pumps
- Vacuum Pumps
- Circulating Water Pumps
- Babbitted Bearings
- Vertical Pumps
- Gear Boxes
…reducing your cost of ownership and extending equipment life. No need to source different product specialists depending on the equipment needing repair. One call, one face, one invoice.
Monitoring and Control
ITT PRO Services’ monitoring portfolio helps you to make the crucial decisions about your equipment before there is a problem.
- i-ALERT® was the first continuous monitoring device offered as a standard by a pump OEM. i-ALERT acts like a check engine light for your equipment.
- i-ALERT®2 combines the latest in Bluetooth low energy and sensor technology into a rugged, safe, industrial certified package. i-ALERT2 puts monitoring and diagnostics in the hands of everyday users, empowering anyone to safely monitor equipment from a distance.
- ProSmart provides continuous monitoring of your rotating equipment, that will proactively send you warning or alarm conditions 24/7.
PumpSmart pump control systems provide real-time control and protection of your pumps while also providing valuable process insight. By protecting against unplanned pump failure due to process upsets, we can keep your process running longer and eliminate unplanned repair activities. By Right-Sizing your pumps to your system, we can reduce not only your energy consumption, but the wear and tear on your process system.